Stable belt buckle help

Hey everyone, CCF SNCO here
I’ve just got a stable belt and the buckle isn’t sitting flush (see the picture). Has anyone else had the same problem or know what I can do to fix it?
Thanks!

Out of interest, is it just the way the trousers are sitting? Is the buckle also like this when you are wearing the belt?

Are both pieces flat (not bent?)

Other than that it might be that theres not enough tension pulling it flat, try tightening it.

It looks like that both when I’m sitting and standing. I’ve also tightened it so that there is little excess, if I tighten it much more I wouldn’t be able to buckle it on.

My stable belt has also done the same thing for years and years and years.

There’s nothing wrong with it, so please resist any calls insisting you try to add blue tac or other such nonsense.

It’s a buckle that only has one anchor /pivot point on it, so unless you have a very wide and flat front, it’ll never sit flat.

Don’t worry about it.

1 Like

It’s a rigid, straight thing against a rounded surface; it’s not going to sit perfectly on everyone.

Thanks for clearing this up- it’s annoying but I’ll just learn to live with it.

1 Like

Bring back the old stable belt

4 Likes

But it’s shiny…

who got rid of it? I still wear mine…

4 Likes

I’ve got my old cadet one in the back of my wardrobe, waiting for another stone or so to disappear before it will fit again. Probably another two stone before I get back to the perfect size of having the buckles on the side and the metal slider in the middle on the front.

1 Like

Mines definitely shrunk in the wash mind.

Still fits though. Just…

2 Likes

IIRC, it’s still permitted for wear.

1 Like

I still see them being worn from time to time.

If you stitch the belt in one size the slider can move freely

1 Like