It seems like an “obvious” feature for Bader to support some kind of sqn-based mailing list, which would do something like the following:
- Manage four mailing lists (cadets, parents, staff, civcom)
- Automatically populate mailing list from SMS (failing that to allow the Adj to manage this lists - adding and removing people as necessary)
- GDPR etc compliant
- Staff and CivCom able to send emails to the list
- Hide email addresses from recipients
- Sender of email gets responses
And yet, it seems that all we are able to do is create mailing lists in each Outlook account. This means that every time someone joins or leaves, everybody who has a mailing list needs to add/remove names.
Am I missing something? Is there an easy way to create and share mailing list(s) for the Sqn in Bader?
How do you do it?