SNCO Course

Does anybody have any tips or advice for an SNCO course? I haven’t attended a JNCO course and i’m just looking to find out what it’s like and any preparations i can make to perform as well as possible, thanks.

Are you an SNCO or still a JNCO?
Act as you would expect an SNCO to act, but be yourself. Don’t worry too much about it if you can, because it will just cause you to overthink and not think straight. Be confident but not arrogant and remember you’re all in the same boat so support each other. Be prepared for speaking infront of a group of people.

If you have any questions then go for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still a JNCO, thanks for that - i’ll try not to worry too much aha. Are you aware of the course content? is there anything i should be revising or working on before hand just to help whilst i’m thwre?

All wings do it differently so I can’t help you there. If you need any prior knowledge it’ll be in the JIs however have a quick read of ACP48/49 (Google it) and it will give you an idea of what might be covered. Don’t worry about this though as these go into probably too much detail.

2 Likes

Thanks, i’ll get reading

No problem. Just don’t get worried about anything in there and feel free to ask anything :slight_smile:

1 Like