SMS Update

Just noticed that SMS activities will now print TG21 forms off for all the cadets (pre-filled) for the activity, and alos nominal rolls which is quite handy!

SMS? Doing something useful? YAY!

Holy carp!

Will have to check this out.

It’s definately just made my life easier for our sqn summer camp in a few weeks time…

This I like!

Shame it doesn’t pick up if the cadets need a TG23 though!

I’ve had a quick shufti and can’t seem to find this anywhere. I guess I don’t have the right permissions.

If you open an activity there should be a “reports” tab - click than then look at the list of options on the left

Do the links to other Bader sites show as in formatted bullet points to anyone else, or is it just me?

They’re in the top left of the screen for me (firefox)

[quote=“pEp” post=8968]Do the links to other Bader sites show as in formatted bullet points to anyone else, or is it just me?[/quote]Momentary CSS failure - works fine for me.

As I thought, when I click on the reports tab I get told i’m not important enough.

I’m not important enough for the dashboard, whatever that is.

For some bizarre reason only the OC and Adj can work with the dashboard.

All it shows is people who are due CRBs, stats on leavers etc.

The OC’s SMS account can grant access to specific functions on all user accounts. If you need access to reports ask the boss and he/she should be able to enable access from your account.

[quote=“redowling” post=8975]For some bizarre reason only the OC and Adj can work with the dashboard.

All it shows is people who are due CRBs, stats on leavers etc.[/quote]

I don’t like the dashboard, it just flashes red lights at me…

French car?

[quote=“redowling” post=8975]For some bizarre reason only the OC and Adj can work with the dashboard.

All it shows is people who are due CRBs, stats on leavers etc.[/quote]

Not necessarily due with CRB, also shows red if not filled in first place…

The new Wing Dashboard from this release is slightly improved on the Sqn Dashboard which I’m sure they’ll update in the future. It has two additional boxes - one for a classification breakdown and one for “Foundation Skills” and gives you stats of how many cadets (%) have stayed in for 18 months, has completed DofE Bronze, HeartStart and Youth First Aid.
[attachment=81]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

You know, that would be really useful for squadrons. Or at least the option to customise what you see on the dashboard…

It would be better for Wings to see the list of CRB expiries/those that need one than the classification breakdown of a squadron, and I’d prefer to see the classifications rather than the CRB list!

I don’t mind the CRB list but for staff that is more of a wing function.

Instead, I’d like to get a list of Cadets aged 17½+ flagged so I can get in their CRBs, BASICs etc. prior to them turning 18.

I don’t care to see their reasons for leaving: they’ve left.

Numbers of cadets with various qualifications woudl be handy, but I still think the underlying structure needs a better way of recording those qualifications.