Seriously good music video: Victoria Justice and the Schneiders own Maroon5

Just as a bit of alternative entertainment, especially if you’re in need of a bit of a morale-booster.

Watch the video linked to below, all the way through, and keep one careful eye on the background (as well as on the artistes…). You will feel better for having watched it, even if it’s not your first choice of music, I guarantee.

Enjoy! (and remember to hit the button)

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]p5eoHHrTKvs[/video]

You’ll probably recognise the talented Victoria Justice, but you may not know of the equally-skilled Schneider Bros. Allegedly YouTube millionaires…but this is so well-done, they probably deserve it.

wilf_san

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]7JeMcN1rXfE[/video]

The 1975!! Seriously good music!

The 1975- an excellent band, agreed. I may get a chance to watch their set at this year’s TiTP, depending on the day they’re up. Honest, gritty and proof that you can sellout without selling-out.

Looks to be a good lineup at this year’s T…of course.

wilf_san

The 1975 did an excellent set at T in The Park 2014, currently the last ‘T’ planned to run at the former RAF Balado Bridge.

Arctic Monkeys were superb, as were Kaiser Chiefs. I thought We Are Scientists were good, and my opinion of The Charlatans has gone up quite a few notches.

If you weren’t there this year, and you’re looking to hear some of the bands, watch some of the highlights on BBC Scotland from 2300hrs tomorrow Fri 18 July. And if you’re unlucky enough not to live in Scotland, play about with your Sky remote until you find the channel, it’s probably high up the numbers…

wilf_san