September 2022 Stop Order

I. Some cases forever, how many Cadets will never get a second chance to do something like a DofE which has been cancelled?

8 Likes

Seriously!
My exped was in the list of cancelled events sent out by email from Wing HQ with the SMS subsequently cancelled.
Unbelievable. I give up.

2 Likes

In retrospect I’m quite glad that I put absolutely zero effort into advertising or planning for the muster.

I was expecting it to be rained off/winded out but it does mean I didnt waste any effort.

5 Likes

Air League - going back to our roots!

3 Likes

Why not just go all out - Fleet Air Arm Air Cadets.

1 Like

Or Army Air Corps Cadets

2 Likes

Well we have those already, they just don’t get special helicopter privileges unfortunately.

2 Likes

Where do I join? (Of course the AAC has their own cap badged ACF units but from memory they’re local to RHQ at Middle Wallop).

I think there’s one or two CCF(Army) units badged AAC, too.

3 Likes

Suspect the time to implement volunteers across all aspects of our org is approaching.

Those who command should have had experienced the coalface. All perm staff should volunteer on Sqn to see the effect of policy at ground level to provide effective feedback into the system, or at least, trawl the ACC pages <3

2 Likes

A man who is a optimist, just try winkling them out of Cranwell and the Regions?

1 Like

I have cheese, I understand the love of such overcomes all :slight_smile:

2 Likes