Scottish Air Force

[quote=“tango_lima” post=13793]They should really look at what Ireland got after independence.

From memory it was the real estate and two armoured cars.

Although the British government did eventually sell them the gunboat that had been used to demolish most of Dublin city centre in 1916.[/quote]

To be fair, they did get good mileage out of those armoured cars - they were still operational in the 1980s. Using that precedent, I’m sure that Bovington can spare a couple of working AFVs for Scotland. For starters, they’ve got a pair of working Matilda Is - Scotland can have one of those…

IACE will be cheeper.

Foreign camps every year …

In fairness, if the Scots do put together a sort of retro armed forces with Crusader tanks and Sopwith Camels, I’ll be first in line to join up.

The whole thing is a joke. The sooner this is all over and forgotten about the better.

The SNP has divided and insulted the Scottish people. They are a complete joke. Their argument are fantasy and not even with reason. They aren’t even on this planet.

A defence force? A joke.
An Airforce? A joke.

The oil rigs would be extremely vulnerable without protection from SF, which the Scottish defence force wont have, or have experience to even think about putting together.

Anyone who even agrees with these absolute toilets is an idiot.

Thankfully there is a big support for the Union, and especially with the youth.

Its is not the 1600s.

It’s all rubbish. They won’t get independence. The Jocks have got far too much to lose.

With all those pipe-bands, they won’t be short of drones…

[hands GOM his coat]

Ithangyou… I’m here all week. Try the steak. :slight_smile: