Road marching experience?

RAFWARMA Cosford details

2 Likes

Haven’t done any road marching since Dodentocht last summer… Three months is enough time to get up to WARMA standard :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Easy peasy!:wink:

Are you planning on getting out to Dodentocht again this year?

I’m half and half. I did really enjoy the walk itself but it seemed quite disorganised. Eg. Last minute cancellation of half point luggage drop off, no mid point meal (still not received a refund) and then route shortened by a 1/3 the day before I flew out.

Also I may be going to Jordan with a desert trek in the summer with some Masonic friends. Not confirmed yet though.

1 Like

Yeah I do get what you mean… I think I’ll do it again just so I can say I did the full distance, I was on the train to Belgium when they sent the email.

That sounds absolutely incredible. I’ve heard off people trekking across the Wahiba Sands in Oman and always wanted to do it, kudos to you!

I will say back when i last did it, it was far from disorganised.

I ended up selling my entrance (through the official channels) to a friend who was in the area last year and got my refund within the week.

I’d like to assume its just a post covid - ahh yes i forgot thats how we used to do it.

Hopefully ill manage to get out there this year!

Especially as shortening the route was out of the organisers hands. I think it got abit messed up when the covid guidelines changed at really short notice

Hopefully see you out there!