RIAT Offer

Open offer to any Cadets that are supporting RIAT this year - if you fancy a look round the Hawk, give me a shout in advance or come see us on the weekend we will help you out! There’s two of us taking the static down, and two holding officers coming to support so we should be able to host you! Cheers

6 Likes

That would be fantastic we have around 15 cadets in one group staying over from Saturday am to Sunday pm and I’m sure they would love a look around :+1:

1 Like

Is this offer available only to Cadets on RIAT detachment, or any cadet showing their 3822?, I know a small group are going from 1365 Aylesbury Sqn under their own steam.

1 Like

This would be great! I’m definitely interested! There’s a few of us from 150 City of Oxford sqn attending for a day visit. Is this open for day visitors?

1 Like

If you’re on the RIAT det or a Cadet along for the day … if you identify yourself as a Cadet, and its me in front of the jet as opposed to the other pilot attending - I’ll go the extra yard. That’s what I’m saying. :+1: look forward to seeing you there

4 Likes

Replied to this effect a bit further down the stream, but if it’s me on the jet at the time of the visit - I’ll go the extra yard for any active Cadets. Ask for the ACLO pilot!

1 Like

and how do we know if it is “you”?

Excuse me sir, are you the good pilot or the not so good one?
As i read on a forum page there is a pilot willing to go further than anyone in making our experience with the Hawk awesome

Ha ha - it should be noted that all pilots are not just good, but awesome! :rofl:

Or just ask for the ACLO?