RIAT 22

Has anyone had any JIs, admin order or instructions to be able to give to cadets? I’ve got a parent asking and so far radio silence.

I heard back in February about us getting a set number of spaces but I’ve heard nothing from anyone since. There doesn’t appear to be any documentation of any use on SMS either the main event or the sub app for the wing I’m in.

Can anyone help?

2 Likes

Think this is @Ben_Wakefield 's bag

I’ve had JIs sent on from my wing’s POC that I’ve forwarded onto my selected cadets. Can forward you a copy if you need it.

@pep have PMd you with the JIs.

1 Like

The JIs I found had far too much information in them than was needed for the cadets. I produced my own, including local travel arrangements!

1 Like

Thats the issue with the current level.of expected admin instructions/JIs…theyre so lengthy no one wants to read them/skim reads them and misses detail…they dont get the key points across and they get lost in bumpf

5 Likes

Agreed.

But lets be careful what we wish for.
If the MOD CS get word… they will demand that we start including “executive summaries” on all AOs and EASPs. Etc.

The CS loves an executive summary. Suits and massages their over inflated egos… matching the change from WgAdO to WExO…

1 Like

Any chance I can get a look at those also?

They were sent out to the POCs and WHQs ages ago. They are also on the RIAT SharePoint site Sign in to your account

Sorry you haven’t received them directly through the CoC!

2 Likes

Typical. Thanks though!