Restarting Road Marching Training?

Hi all,
Could someone clue me in on what’s happened to RM at the moment?
Training for me halted just before lockdown, and I was wondering how many of you guys have it up and running again - regrettably we don’t have a Wing RMO currently, so I’m not sure how things are running in adjacent wings.
Is RAFAC participating in Nij this year- and has anyone started training yet? :grin:

My wing is starting their first training weekend for Nijmegen this weekend, blue badges have been awarded for the last couple of months so it’s definitely starting up again I guess it depends on your wing/region

1 Like

Road Marching has been allowed to run since pretty early on, although RMTLs will need a refresher before running activities - we’ve been training since May 2021.

SGM and WARMA (Cosford) are running.

The Nijmegen event is going ahead, but I believe RAFAC attendance is still TBC.

3 Likes

Must be just us. Glad to hear some of us are back getting miles under our boots - I’ll have to have a look at hopping into adjacent wing’s RM activities. Is anyone doing overnight or weekend training sessions, or just day walks?

Yep my wing just spent the whole weekend away residential doing training, one of 6 planned for the next six months leading up to hopefully Nijmegen in the summer

1 Like

PM Me if you want any info.

1 Like

That sounds awesome. Best of luck for your Nijmegen team!