Recovery Planning - RAFAC Resources

Isnt that dandy.
Proper support from a proper wing.
In my wing, we will be lucky to get the paper to print it on.

HQAC should be providing this stuff.

1 Like

We wouldn’t have enough walls to put them on!

Good initiative though… and if printing a large number the cost per unit reduces drastically, so may as well get thousands done and dish them out!

1 Like

What Wing are you with? Feel free to drop me a DM.

If we’re the same wing, I could always ask the question?

Same boat here, don’t worry.

Also same boat! First time I read it I thought 10 posters each makes sense, then realised it’s 10 of each. I honestly think we’d run out of space to put them at that point.
Quick edit: The above isn’t a complaint about it. I think it’s awesome that their wing is doing what they’re doing and can fully admit to being jelous.

If it was done centrally it would be even cheaper, as daft as it sounds print buying on volume gets ludicrously cheap;

as a publishing business we often end up with huge amounts of over printing, as getting 10k Of something is only a few shekels more than getting 2k… so may as well!

I have forwarded the link to my OC Wg and wexo. Hoping they will be shamed into action.

1 Like

Unless your print heads are blocked by lack of use :joy:

2 Likes

Hey, we’re almost back. I don’t need that kind of negative thinking in my life.

For those in shared buildings - we will be getting signs that RFCA and/or the CAA deem appropriate.
Going to be interesting to see what state the signs we get are doing to be like.

1 Like

Tempted to put ours up and see what shade of purple the CAA goes. But that would be mean.