Recently returned Adult FS, new to PCS MTP

The air/military shows can also be a good source of kit at low prices.

1 Like

As an all rounder the Alt-berg Defender/Warrior is hard to beat, Haix boots all have a gore-tex membrane inside which if you have sweaty/hot feet is something to think about - they are very a high quality boot.

If I was running a range in February I’d be wanting to wear a Cold Wet Weather boot - Gore-tex and thinsulate lined - Haix and Iturri do these boots.

If I was running a range in July I wouldn’t want to be wearing a Cold Wet Weather boot…

Its worth having a look around your Sqn and wing at what seems to be the theme - some are a bit arsey about what boots everyone wears, others don’t care as long as it’s brown and meets the trousers.

Couple of staff here wear commercial walking boots and it’s not a problem…

(Personally I think the Haix High Liability boots look like clown shoes, but thats just me…)

This x 1000, I’ve been wearing them for years and they are lighter and more comfortable than anything else I’ve tried and I have a fetish for gucci kit so have been through a few.

2 Likes

Thanks, will look them up.

Worth every penny!

1 Like

I have
Altbergs and magnums. Have never paid more than £39.99 for my magnums fantastic boot for the price lasted me a good many years.

My altbergs are just amazing. Managed to swap
An old pair of black magnums for a pair of altbergs at stores. I won’t be going back to magnums unless I have to.

I have a few different pairs of Aku footwear of various styles. Every time I buy a different brand, I am disappointed.

1 Like

Itturis are comfy as soon as you get them, no need to break them in, and the are a super all round boot with good flexibility, they sit lower than the alters.

Yds boots can do one, avoid aac

Altbergs are hard wearing but heavier than itturis decent in terms of comfort, but ankles are a little restricted.

UA boots are absolutely brilliant but I only have them in black and don’t think the right shade of brown is available

AKU pilgrims are the daddy, very very good boot, but you’ll pay for them, and you’ll destroy them on the range

I got my Alt Bergs from my Parent Staion for free.

2 Likes

well it’s alright for some, isn’t it!

1 Like

No more than any other boot. Just rinse off afterwards and they are good as new.

Not so im afraid, pilgrims are a suede style boot, so you scuff them up pretty easily

I own two pairs, they are fine.