Ration Packs

I know that we are able to purchase ORP from our parent station at the Cadet Mess Rate, but I am unsure on how to achieve this. Do i just rock up at my parent station, or do I need certain paperwork/call ahead etc?

Generally show up at accts flt with an admin order and nominal roll and crack on.

May be worth ringing ahead if it’s a small unit or a large order though just to make sure!

And if you work out how to get ORPs and Hexamine on the same visit, I’ll give you a medal. After 10 years of trying, I’ve still not cracked that one!!!

We have to order by sending an e-mail order three weeks before we want to collect them.

Ive got Hexi at same time as long as you have appropriate paperwork they are fine at RAF Cranwell

[quote=“Batfink” post=11598]And if you work out how to get ORPs and Hexamine on the same visit, I’ll give you a medal. After 10 years of trying, I’ve still not cracked that one!!![/quote]Lyneham… er… did.

Never had the privilege from there. Every time I ask at our parent station heads start exploding with the concept that somebody might want to warm up there food in a bag!

THEIR…

Our parent station (Shawbury) does need a little bit of notice. Also when you pay the station cashier you have to go when they’re open (not 9 - 5 as you might expect).

Odi is fine too

Cosford is simple. Email relevant paperwork, tell them when your going to collect, double check amount as we have been charged Reg’s rates before, and how you intend to pay, either on the day or they can invoice you direct. If you want Hexi’s just ask. Worth taking a decent thick bag to put them in, or you will have a pleasant smelling car/bus for weeks to come.

I happen to like the smell, makes me feel all warm and floaty :wink: