RAFAC Requirement

A point for discussion and something that has been on my mind - in light of the recent EAIR requirement, is there a stack of requirements waiting in the wings (no pun intended) to which the RAFAC is working toward (as in we are behind some curve) or are these “new” elements that are being passed down as HQ become aware / are directed to be aware?

I ask as if the former applies and there is more admin to come but it is being held back to be “metered out” to limit any damaging effect at the coal face, I would prefer to know sooner rather than later.

If the latter applies, then I feel better that there isn’t a deluge to come but would ask how such elements are being assessed before the workload is being passed to volunteer.

1 Like

This is a case of be careful what you wish for.

If/as or when these things come about it will be we need it 6 months ago and if you don’t comply we will threaten punitive measures and pedantry and of course some mandatory annual training… As we the volunteers haven’t got enough to do.

What would be better is this/that has come up and will be dealt with by Wing or other salaried employees and no input from CFAV … but on returning to reality.