Radio training ACP45

Hi guys ,
I’m off on a VHF/UHF operators course this weekend and we have being told to refer to ACP45 (radio procedures) before attending but I can’t find a copy on the web and my next parade night is the Christmas party so I can’t get a copy from squadron - anyone got a copy they don’t mind sharing?

Thanks
Snake

I don’t know if you will find one as apparently it is hard to find [quote= HQAC]I have been investigating this ACP for your and it has not been current for some time and I have failed to identify even a hard copy let alone an electronic one.

The owner of the Radio documentation believes that this would have been withdrawn when the equipment was withdrawn.[/quote]

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/acp_45#incoming-88576

ACP44 has most of the details for basic operating.

The new ACP 45 was released a few months ago. There is a copy on Sharepoint, in South and West Yorkshire Wing’s radio pages.

Snakeye99, I will PM you a copy.

Thanks both if you!
I see what you mean though rifle google yields sod all and I’ve ended on the page you gave me several times - I remember finding a copy a month or two ago but that is non existent, also could you send a copy of ACP44 as google wont share :frowning:

Jacques thanks for that - my wing has its uses - finding ACO documents is near impossible past classification and the old drill ACP’s there’s the odd other but never one I want/need.

Thanks guys
Snake

[quote=“jacques” post=1675]The new ACP 45 was released a few months ago. There is a copy on Sharepoint, in South and West Yorkshire Wing’s radio pages.

Snakeye99, I will PM you a copy.[/quote]

Jacques, that was a useful piece of information, many thanks!

wilf_san

in fact it was sent out in March (end of March my Wg Radio Officer sent it out)