Quick Questions…

We also have a double one, nuggets, fish fingers and chips are great. If you get one get the rubber liners, much easier to throw in dishwasher/sink.
The oven only comes out for pizza and christmas.

2 Likes

our kitchen is tiny and its not more space than the microwave.

My favourite things to do in it as some examples, tend to do roasted veggies or home made chips with them in the second side. Yes we do have frozen chicken sometimes simply for convenience

• make a tray from tinfoil and makes hunters chicken with fresh breast
  • Whole roast chicken/chicken breasts
  • roast beef
  • Lamb steaks/chops
  • Pork joint - the crispiest crackling ever :yum:
  • Indivdual Lasagnes - one in each draw

eidted to support Otto pre made liners or grease proof paper make clean up easier.

Probably the only drawback compared to the oven is it does need cleaning more often

Yep,

Echo what everyone else has said, have also made cookies once in ours

Some people just can’t be helped :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t regret ours at all.

1 Like

Couldnt agree more

A film by Monty Python.

1 Like

Do you get much steam out of the top? We keep considering it but the only place it wouldn’t look horrendous would be on the worktop with cupboards above and we are are worried it will steam them and cause them to peel. (We pull the kettle out before use etc).

Mines under cupboards on the side and no problems with doors or cupboards above. I do just give the underside of the cupboards a wipe when tidying the kitchen

1 Like

How long have people waited for CFMs / Bars since submitting paperwork? What’s the current lead time?

Paperwork was sent to WHQ in May but not heard anything back….

I sent one in February and have heard nothing.

“One of those…”
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Its about a year

Talked to a long serving CS at a WHQ about this recently who has done. significant amount of CFM applications over her many years of service once applications are received by Cranwell they submit to MODMO in batches of roughly 100. MODMO takes 3 months give or take a few weeks to issue it for it to be sent to HQ RAFAC in bulk and HQ RAFAC to batch them up and sent to WHQ (exempting covid times). HQ RAFAC submit new batches to MODMO when the previous batch has been received so if you just make a cut off at cranwell you would wait 3 months and up to 6 months any longer than that and it is being sat on or has been lost by someone. This experience is backed up by a significant number of people who I know receive it within 3-6 months of their eligibility date.

Question - when did the hardcopy air cadet magazine stop?

Was there ever a digital only issue after this?

If so, when did that cease.

Spent our hard earned money on a lovely new build, don’t want to wreck it with something avoidable!

1 Like

You bought a new build. It’s already likely to collapse if you cough too loudly, I can understand your caution

during lock down i believe

2 Likes

Compared the built in issues like damp, old wiring or dodgy DIY that came up in every old house we viewed I’ll stick to my brand new one thanks.

The hatred of new builds just isn’t warranted, we had snags but the developer sorted things out pretty quickly, only disagreement we’ve had is about the state of the garden.

I think that’s a bit of a generalisation some new builds are horror stories…

Electrics wise new builds at least better as you haven’t had someone mucking around home wiring things. Other aspects on the other hand……