Q & A Stuff

Why not. I’m guessing everyone’s had quite some events and is willing to share:

1. Worst teaching of a class you’ve seen/heard?
  2. Were there any ‘bad’ acting cadets in a class, what did they do (And how to prevent that)
  3. Has anyone ever rejected a promotion/badge/medal?
  4. Achievement or Qualification badges, out of your squadron, which badge do you think is quite uncommon or rare to see.
  5. Weirdest thing someone has done at summercamp?
  6. Worst cadet in your squadron?
  7. What’s your joining story? What got you into cadets?

Interested in hearing your stories!

1. One member of staff at my Sqn has lost all respect from cadets because he just shouts at us all the time even if we do nothing wrong
  2. Bad acting cadets just get shouted at on our Sqn, our NCOs are crap and don’t know how to deal with it
  3. Yes there have been many cadets on my unit that have rejected promotions and then aged out at 20 as a cadet. At the end of the day it’s the persons choice
  4. The parachuting qualification is rare to see. Other than CWO Oldknow I don’t know anyone else with it.
  5. Slid around the showers covered in soap
  6. A lot of them
  7. My dad is a staff member so I saw what the corps could do from a young age and so I joined
  1. My friend went to a taster evening and said it sounded fun, so I tagged along and found out I really enjoyed it. I will always remember on the first night our CWO asked me if I was popping pills (how he put it) because I was eating some sherbert cola cough sweet-ish things.
  1. All of the new Year 9 recruits, let them go home because it’s their choice to be there. That’s the beauty of CCF cadets they can just go to the library at school and wait for there parents if they don’t wan to be there.
    4.We have never had a CWO, my fiend and I are the first MOI trained in a few years
  2. The ones that never turn up and when they do feel entitled.