PTS and brassard changes

Our sqn cadet FS has been sharing images from the Air and Space camp of the changes that are going to be implimented in the future to the PTS system, with the introduction of Space badges and removal of the Parachuting badges, along with other changes. How much truth is there to this; what woould the timeframe look like?

The new PTS will be launched at the Cosford Air show 2025. The announcement was made in the reprofiling document.

2 Likes

Which one was this? I think I’ve missed something!

1 Like

the document that said what activities we are not doing next year

Is this something cadets would have seen?

Seen? probably not, briefed on? Probably/should have, to manage expectations in 2024.

We haven’t seen anything of the sort. What else did it contain?

And i’m new to this forum. Is this a reply to the original post or a reply to your reply?

It was a reply to this from you.

1 Like

To resurrect this thread, an announcement from the Corps Training Officer

New PTS Badges
PTS badges are being distributed, some of which are new. Information and brassard locations will be issued by HQ RAFAC soon.

I appreciate that message is just brimming with information . . . /s

1 Like

These people love holding on to information. Why can’t they just say which badges are new…

1 Like

THAT’S YOU!

Points for trying, but when people ask for better comms, that comes with a quality over quantity caveat.

4 Likes

Also, where is this? Another random place on Sharepoint that I should be checking along with all the other random places information seems to be shared to?

Sorry, edited the original as well but here’s the link (immediately outing myself)

1 Like

So yes, another Sharepoint place :roll_eyes: :rolleyes:

Because your user name is so very anonymous :rofl:

1 Like

Some are new, most are second hand? Recycle, reuse, repeat.

Would this be the brassard change (the HQAC one?)

1 Like

I’ve also heard talk of a fieldcract badge…

Oooh would it likley be announced in 2025?