Please Vote for 236!

236 (Bollington) Squadron Air Training Corps has applied for an Aviva Community Fund grant to purchase 6 new laptops to complete the transformation of our Squadron HQ to support the online learning and exams that the cadets need and want to do, and to provide the air cadets and staff with modern and appropriate IT equipment.

The more votes our project gets, the better our chances of securing the funding!

Everyone who registers and then votes for an Aviva Community Fund project has a maximum of 10 votes so please consider giving at least one of your votes to 236…however, please feel free to give all 10 of your votes to these very deserving air cadets :slight_smile: :wink:

As Honorary President of this amazing Squadron, I’d be grateful if you’d also share this link with as many friends, family and community supporters as possible to help secure their votes for the young people of 236 (Bollington) Squadron!

You can register and vote here: https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/Project/View/30

Many thanks for your support :worthy:

Nicky

Nicky Loveday
Gp Capt (Retd)
Hon President of 236 (Bollington) Squadron ATC

I have just cast my votes in your favour. Hopefully this project will be successful!!

wilf_san

wilf-san

Thank you so much - very much appreciated!

Nicky

Thank you to everyone who has already voted for 236 (Bollington) Squadron…but we NEED more votes to improve our chances of securing the funding…so PLEASE ask your family and friends to vote too!

You can vote for 236 here: https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/30/

236 (Bollington) Squadron Air Training Corps has applied for an Aviva Community Fund grant to purchase 6 new laptops to complete the transformation of our Squadron HQ to support the online learning and exams that the cadets need and want to do, and to provide the air cadets and staff with modern and appropriate IT equipment.

Everyone who registers and then votes for an Aviva Community Fund project has a maximum of 10 votes so please consider giving at least one of your votes to 236…however, please feel free to give all 10 of your votes to wonderful air cadets of 236!

Many thanks for your support.