Piercing

Not sure what relevance this has? That journey is a duty journey?

My point is that people state that people are on duty 24hrs a day, 7 days a week when on camp. That is incompatible with other regulations we are expected to follow.

2 Likes

If I was present said NCO would have been told exactly what a C they were and would have apologised in front of the Cadets.

People need to get a grip. There is a difference between in Civvies representing the ATC at an event and I’m civvies in a non-formal Activity like getting a coach home.

This story is changing faster than the holes in it are pointed out!

What I want to know is
where is the cheese?

So, adding in detail is changing the story now? How has this changed?

1 Like

Adding details, changes the story!
I’m not saying they lied!
But by adding details in we have gone from a purely piercing issue to a serious accusation of bullying.

Change in story.
Not change in previous details.

@Baldrick you are the definition of a semantic driven barrack room lawyer.

Why thank you,

(But I do take some offence at the term ‘barrack room’ I prefer Barrister at Law.)

7 Likes

I know you’re a lawyer
blah blah.
That was sort of the point.

You criticised The Silverback’s story for its ‘holes’, when all he has done is ask a question, express his dismay at the answer - which I share - and then explain the fuller context. Hardly 'an incomplete or shifting story. I queried your point and all you have done is be childish and insulting when you couldn’t come back with a proper response.

Unless you have anything actually constructive to add to the debate, (and insulting me is certainly not.) I suggest you stop.

Edit: I also see you have subsequently gone back and edited your insult to add more emphasis, clearly I have struck a chord.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.