Photographic Comp

Hi

Does anyone know what’s happened to the photographic comp results? It’s been ages now!

No Idea… I’m still waiting to see the winning images as I am sure are all the people who took the time to take and send their images in.

I took the time to enter and find it a little disappointing and rude that nothing has come out. When I have chased through the CoC I have been told they have been too busy. They maybe need to try having a full time job, a family, a social life and oh, an Air Cadet Squadron to run!

And that is another discussion altogether…
How presumptions to suggest that full time staff have enough time to do the job they are paid for.

How presumptions to suggest that full time staff have enough time to do the job they are paid for.[/quote]

Well the Twitter and Facebook are run by volunteer staff, the website hardly ever gets updated (although it did finally this week, we have nil recruiting material being developed and distributed either in hard for or electronically so what do they do? At least we hear from the health and safety team even though their stuff is boring!

How presumptions to suggest that full time staff have enough time to do the job they are paid for.[/quote]

Well the Twitter and Facebook are run by volunteer staff, the website hardly ever gets updated (although it did finally this week, we have nil recruiting material being developed and distributed either in hard for or electronically so what do they do? At least we hear from the health and safety team even though their stuff is boring![/quote]

Hi,

I’ve DM’d you.

Adam

[quote=“rachy75” post=6371]Hi

Does anyone know what’s happened to the photographic comp results? It’s been ages now![/quote]

I’m sorry about the photographic comp. There were some complications with entries.

I’ll speak to ACO-HQAC-MC-AIO, and find out the latest. If I don’t get back to you, please remind me via a private message.

Adam

[quote=“barber” post=6433][quote=“rachy75” post=6371]Hi

Does anyone know what’s happened to the photographic comp results? It’s been ages now![/quote]

I’ll speak to ACO-HQAC-MC-AIO, and find out the latest.
[/quote]

Who?

[quote=“Operation Nimrod” post=6437][quote=“barber” post=6433][quote=“rachy75” post=6371]Hi

I’ll speak to ACO-HQAC-MC-AIO, and find out the latest.
[/quote]

Who?[/quote]

The Deputy Head of Media & Communications.

Well the Twitter and Facebook are run by volunteer staff, the website hardly ever gets updated (although it did finally this week, we have nil recruiting material being developed and distributed either in hard for or electronically so what do they do? At least we hear from the health and safety team even though their stuff is boring![/quote]

Hi,

I’ve DM’d you.

Adam[/quote]

Me or 397k?

Hi,

I’ve DM’d you.

Adam[/quote]

Me or 397k?[/quote]

Sorry - didn’t get round to DM you. Will do soon.

Hi,

The photographic competition will be announced soon.

Adam

Timely, like your santa-hat avatar :wink:

When is soon?? Next year is soon, compared to the next decade…

Hello,

As soon as I’m sent the images and winners - I’ll announce it.

Do you know when that’ll be?

If he knew when it would be dont you think he would say??

I’d give people a break for wanting to know the final details, entrants have been waiting for over five months to find out now.

No harm in asking.

Hi,

I’ve started announcing them via fb.com/aircadets and twitter.com/aircadets

Any questions, please feel free to post here, or message me.