Painting sqns

Are you Moist_Van_Lipwig?

1 Like

Noā€¦ :laughing:

3 Likes

true to form at least! :wink:

1 Like

Interesting discussion as most know I hate RFCA with a passion. They are utterly useless and get away with it as HQAC donā€™t really know what they are allowing them to do.

I received a bill for some work we doneā€¦
I arranged for the fitting of some extra sockets and they noticed and wanted us to pay to have them removed, as I didnā€™t have an appointed company do them. I sent them a copy of the invoice from their appointed company and asked why are they good enough for them but not us? It went away.

Also when we had some work being carried out the workmen on both occasions (1st was to try and fix it, 2nd was to actually fix it) left all the rubbish behind. I took pictures the first time sent it to RFCA copying in WXo and My WSO highlighting the mess and that we were having to clear it up and as they were being paid to do I would of expected this to be done. When they came to actually fix the issue they left a bigger mess and RFCA had inspected it so I pictured the issue time stamped it then cleaned it, pictures it again once clean and then sent RFCA an invoice for the cleaning works at my normal day job payā€¦ it didnā€™t go down well but I got the point across regarding their inspections they do need to be onsite.

2 Likes

I had to get it from SERFA themselves to ensure we had the most recent version

that is brilliant - absolutely first class work by you using the same contractor, then by RFCA to pay for removal (rather than complete an inspection and test it was done correctly by an appointed assessor) top effort!