Other DSTL Student Placements

Many of the successful candidates for these excellent DSTL summer placements will have been (or are still members of) the Air Cadet Organisation.

There are lots of temporary positions, some are seeking to establish eight students per post.

If you, or someone you know is a potential candidate, make sure the applications are in before the closing date. It’s only a couple of weeks away, so get moving now. Don’t put it off!!

Click on the links below:

[color=#0000ff]Student - Summer Placement - Security Sciences Department (Electronics and Software), - Ref:1377564[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Student - Summer Placement - Sensors and Countermeasures Department , - Ref:1376551[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Student - Summer Placement - Knowledge and Information Services , - Ref:1378146[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Student - Summer Placement - Policy & Capability Studies Department , - Ref:1374225[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Student - Summer Placement - Physical Sciences Department , - Ref:1375424[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Student - Summer Placement - Information Management Department , - Ref:1377310[/color]

wilf_san

I applied for a place at the Security Sciences group a couple of years ago, apparently I only got turned down because I hadn’t done a year at uni.
I fully intend to apply again this year.

Thanks wilf, I know of someone that will be very very interested in this !