No 4 (Interim) Mess Dress help

If they have proof in the AP and dont word it as “You dont know what your talking about” then yes I would end of the day OC’s are human and make mistakes and/or forget things if an officer or SNCO is wrong they should be informed politely of their mistake. If they are professional which I hope they are if they wear the uniform it wont be a problem.

However I can see where you are coming from I do have one cadet that think he knows better than everyone all the time and im sure most Sqns have at least one.

[quote=“zinggy” post=8718]If they have proof in the AP and dont word it as “You dont know what your talking about” then yes I would end of the day OC’s are human and make mistakes and/or forget things if an officer or SNCO is wrong they should be informed politely of their mistake. If they are professional which I hope they are if they wear the uniform it wont be a problem.

However I can see where you are coming from I do have one cadet that think he knows better than everyone all the time and im sure most Sqns have at least one.[/quote]

Agreed. Totally.

Although I am currently fighting a running battle with an OC over a particular article of dress…