NNAS Award Registration

Hi there,
Now that we are taking cadets from Year 8, but can’t offer them D of E until Year 9, we would like to start doing the NNAS scheme. One of our staff was told on an LLA course that HQAC have a central registration but we don’t know how to get onto it and get our hands on any training materials.
Can anyone help?
Many thanks

NNAS is great to get cadets started…
Contact the NNAS people in Stirling real helpful

Have dropped you a message

Speak to your wing atto I thought they were all
Registered

Contact Matt Jackson at Windermere NACATC. He will give you a registration number under the HQAC umbrella.

Many thanks both! I will follow up on you suggestions!

It’s not a bad scheme and we do it for all our (compulsory service) Y10 cadets across all three sections, along with Heartstart.

That said, some still got horribly lost on practice D of E Bronze when let loose in the Chilterns with a map and a circular route. Just as well we use GPS trackers…

Resurrecting an old thread but I’m planning to deliver my first course alone later this year.

Does anyone know if the new platform is alive yet as I know they were heading away from tahdah.

Also I heard rumblings last year that they were considering a more centralised course structure, but I’ve seen nothing since, I assume it came to nothing and we still run our own courses within the syllabus?

I’m not up on the admin side of NNAS stuff but I think @Jacques is. They are moving to the GoMembership system used by British Canoeing and I think that was available from earlier this month?