New training portal just went live!

Link here

2 Likes

Looks good.

1 Like

Looks pretty helpful to me!

A good start to cleaning the dumping ground up and making it useable.

3 Likes

There are some really nice wing SharePoint pages that are more useful than my own! Having a look through them, some are really user friendly! West Mercian Wing, Merseyside Wing, Bristol and Gloucestershire Wing, Hants and IoW Wing, Sussex Wing, South and East Midlands Wing

All of these are really useful some in different ways than others! Some Wing SharePoint sites haven’t been touched in months or years and are useless! I think this training portal is taking the best bits of what some people are already doing well!

1 Like

My wing is on that list and I hate our site!

Some on that list are a lot better than others on the list, but they are all a lot better than most not on the list.

My Wing has recently redone ours. I’ve not used it much since March but it does look a bit snazzier now.

Won’t let me in. Says i need permission.

Are you loved into Bader?

3 Likes

Is anyone?

5 Likes

Oops. Logged in…

3 Likes

Likely using a work account or similar instead of a Bader account.

Seems to be soem struggle / lack of awareness of the hub and what it has so a little structure map with links.

The Training Hub has the following structure;

5 Likes

Not sure where else to post this, but I really like this little qualification explanation video.

Link?

Seems to be based off of the Commanders Guide to Shooting, on the Shooting Portal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That makes sense! I guess I just like the simplicity of that video format :slightly_smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There are ones for each qualification that are coming out weekly. IM TDT has produced them, ideas for any others I’m sure he would welcome.

They are based around the course folders and CTR for the content with some other bits thrown in where there are gaps.

1 Like

This is genuinely the first I’ve heard of it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I was just saying to a fellow ACCer earlier how much I hate videos for training :sweat_smile: