New Sqn Cmdr

Hi All,

I’m about to embark on a new squadron and have been trying to find the ever useful “100 tips” but I am unable to locate them. I used to have a copy saved but its been accidentally deleted. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Phoenix

Not for the first time i am unable to attach files…humph >MODERATORS is there something wrong?

I have the file but cant seem to share it…PM me a email address I can send it on

test image
[attachment=193]s5_logo.png[/attachment]

[quote=“steve679” post=21188]Not for the first time i am unable to attach files…humph >MODERATORS is there something wrong?

I have the file but cant seem to share it…PM me a email address I can send it on[/quote]

looks ok from here - what image are you trying to insert?

cheers

DJ

[quote=“djrice” post=21190][quote=“steve679” post=21188]Not for the first time i am unable to attach files…humph >MODERATORS is there something wrong?

I have the file but cant seem to share it…PM me a email address I can send it on[/quote]

looks ok from here - what image are you trying to insert?

cheers

DJ[/quote]

not an image the file (with .pdf extension) requested… i have the file to upload and despite being “inserted” doesnt appear when submitted

Good luck … best tips be and continue to be yourself and don’t take any crap. I doubt if these are on the list.

Excellent use of time and resources the GHE2. Nothing like supporting someone positively is there?

In my experience of command it is either sink or swim, you will not receive any help from the chain of command who are more than happy to leave you on the sqn with no other CRBed adult staff.

Done!