New RC South West (2019, Chalk in.)

I think it was more than ‘let’ … more like ‘wtf is this wanderer BS?’ … but people closer to it may be able to correct me on that.

1 Like

Was deemed too “war-y” so changed for the second one to Wonderer…

1 Like

No, that’s the story I heard. I think you’re right.

Nah mate, made up rules are the best. They’re better than actual rules as you can just make them fit the situation as you go. It’s brilliant.

The next best thing is actually making the made up rules the actual rules, like SW does now.

6 Likes

Lets hope that the new incumbent remembers the definition of the word ‘volunteer’…jumping through hundreds of admin hoops is killing the ability to deliver 'the cadet experience".

Sorry Sqn, the OC cant play tonight as he’s up to his neck in Fire Systems management, and the Adj is busy preparing RA paperwork and Admin Orders for activities that my not get approved because of some BS that we are currently unaware of. Sgt, drill it is then…

5 Likes

29 posts were split to a new topic: Admin Orders/Instructions (New Template?)

Well, there’s a new one now…

1 Like

Just seen.

Interesting, but wish them luck.

Any more details publicly available?

1 Like

Not that I’ve seen.

1 Like

There is ?

No comms seen here

You’ve got mail

2 Likes

Not made it to me yet. I’ll find out on social media

I haven’t seen anything shrug not special enough

Current wg cdr, passed promotion board in Oct.
This is their first tour as a group captin.

I have seen some rather :face_vomiting: worthy comms over how good they are etc…

Qustion - if someone is seriously as experienced and as good as they have been made out to be… why come to the rafac… not exactly known as a career making move.

I wish them luck.

1 Like

Did we not see the same style comments when Tony was announced??

I know it would be a considerable change of direction for some, but if we could at least let the new post holder in the door before berating their ability it would maybe make the site seem less hostile.

14 Likes

Maybe that’s the direction they wish to take their career. Not everyone wants to climb the greasy pole. Could be plenty of reasons that this is the right move for them at this moment in time which don’t mean they are a bad egg.

3 Likes

Avoiding the Russian front :slight_smile:

Yep, meant to be the next best thing the RAF has and is onward to the MOD… turns out running a youth organisation is nothing like his jobs in the RAF and volunteers are a nightmare to manage when you don’t understand them.

3 Likes