New positions for badges on brassards

hi
i heard at ATC Sunday that the position of some of the badges on the brassard has changed (first aid Marksman instrumental), is this true and if so where do they go?
its gonna drive me crazy if i have to sow them on again :crying:

Have a look in AP 1358C in the library above. It tells you all you need to know.

[quote=“Operation Nimrod” post=3985] It tells you all you need to know.[/quote]Not quite: What it doesn’t tell you is that the positions in the book do not actually work, nor that an alternative (but roughly similar) plan for positioning the badges on the brassard has been submitted to HQAC and will hopefully be in the next release of the manual.

You always have to spoil the fun. :ohmy:

Looks like this!

thanks that really helps #sowingtime

NEVER TO BE WORN WITH CS95

Except when ACATI 18 says so…

ACATI18 sooooo needs to be revised.

I’m working on that…

I’m working on that…[/quote]I/Foley may have a few suggestions…

I’m working on that…[/quote]I/Foley may have a few suggestions…[/quote]

I’ve got one too…include a photo of OG lightweights worn with blue shirts, brassards, bush hats, and neckerchiefs - so that people can see how [strike]stupid[/strike] ‘boyscout’ they look :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m working on that…[/quote]I/Foley may have a few suggestions…[/quote]

I’ve got one too…include a photo of OG lightweights worn with blue shirts, brassards, bush hats, and neckerchiefs - so that people can see how [strike]stupid[/strike] ‘boyscout’ they look :P[/quote]

I was reading it, and worked out you can legitimately wear 4 different patterns of clothing to Nijmegen: OG Trousers, KD Shirt, Blue Jumper and DPM Jacket. Awesome.

Haha :smiley:

Who ever wrote it could have done with learning a bit about how and when to use commas and semicolons…we might not have ended up with so many weird and wonderful uniform concotions.