New or Old AVIP requirement?

I see on SMS that CivCom now show in pink if they have not done AVIP - what?? Since when?

It’s a new thing, i noticed it over the weekend. It’s just checking if that field has a date in and if not, giving an error.

So CWC members require AVIP? TIL! Surely only RCWC?

RCicCom is being removed, was the last I had heard.

You’re either CivCom or CI now.

Well then there should be no requirement for AVIP, so unsure where this has come from?

There has also been talk or removing CivComs altogether, so maybe this is a phase of that operation - ensuring CivCom have AVIP so they can be transferred to being CIs relatively friction-free?

I don’t think we should be asking CivCom to do AVIP and no doubt Mandatory training the same as CI’s which for the most only meet every couple of months and normally off Sqn!!

I would say to check ACP 11 as a reference, but having just looked, it is it’s self out of date having not been updated since 2019. For example, it states you only need a DBS for certain things, but AFAIK all CWC needs a DBS now.

It does state that AVIP is only needed for Reg Civ Com though. And that doesn’t exist. Ergo, not needed imo.

This person has DBS

System has started flagging people as needing AVIP all over the place!

It’s been like that for a while on the front dashboard - I think the pink bits new but I civcom without AVIP appearing routinely.

Totally agree…

I think it’s a bit borken.

Definitely had events yesterday where all the staff don’t have AVIP one moment, then did a few minutes later.