New Layout

It’s called a “favicon”. This latest version works a lot better on iPad.

Oops!

Must copy it over!

Ta!

Certainly getting better.
I’m not so sure about the red text for topic subjects as it seems to convey a sense of urgency that is not warranted.
:wink:

I think the grey used as background to the post info and title could stand to be a touch darker.

The Red Topic headings are a little too bright and in your face, much preferred yesterday’s blue.

[quote=“incubus” post=14026]Certainly getting better.
I’m not so sure about the red text for topic subjects as it seems to convey a sense of urgency that is not warranted.
:wink:

I think the grey used as background to the post info and title could stand to be a touch darker.[/quote]

Agreed. It’s definitely more friendly to my eyes now.
I was going to say likewise about the grey, just a smidge darker would be cracking.

I wonder if the chat box is necessary inside topics?
I like it on the forum main page but when I’m reading through a topic it just creates a narrower column for the main text with lots of blue space to the right once you’ve scrolled down.

What does everyone else think?

I can zoom in to make it disappear and have the full width topic again, but then it also goes from the main page of course; and the text becomes larger than it needs to be.

I like it that when a Category (such as ‘ACC Site Feedback’) has unread Topics (such as ‘New Layout’), the yellow Category folder has a nice green plus sign on it. Can you do something similar so that when a Topic has unread Posts, the grey sheet has the green plus sign too?

Guys,

I’ve adjusted some of the settings - will look into making the grey a little darker. If you look at it on your phone (or make the browser really narrow) the grey goes darker - would that be a good colour all through?

Adding the green plus sign is a little trickier, as that involves code rewrites! and new icons.

are we getting there?

Cheers,

DJ

I like it, the lack of colour makes it less conspicuous when I am surfing ACC at work! :cheer:

On the recent posts page, please could we have the ‘2 new’ indicator in a different colour? Maybe red?

I think they’re all identified by