New Bader Landing Site

Welcome.
Yes, more people always needed on the Civ Com.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the ā€˜Iā€™m a Volunteer tabā€™ photograph, though as mentioned its resolution is a bit lacking.

Definitely wise to ask about for more sources, but for your current (really good) pictures have you looked at using a machine learning upscaler such as Deep Image Prior to improve their resolution?

I think it would give you and your team a lot more options with any you may want to use but need more detail. Especially for those SMS/Cadet Portal login pages.

I donā€™t disagree, but there is a very thin line to tread and all of the recruitment effort should be focused through the HQ RAFAC website itself. The Bader Landing Site is mainly an internal audience (and I include existing parents/guardians in that group) and we have to be careful about not confusing the external messages. We will look at adding some links to the right places of the national site for recruitment of CFAVs, cadets, civ comm etc.

Thatā€™s interesting, thanks.

We have managed to track down the source photos through a senior officer and the site will be updated.

I will email the photographers as well and see if they have anything we can use which might be more appropriate and inclusive of the different flavours of CFAV.

2 Likes

All of the changes identified have been made and are live now :+1:

5 Likes