New Air Cadet website launched

How can we help?

I think about four of us are primary HQ, of which most have secondary roles on Wings/Units.

This was sent directly using the OC mailgroup, so wasn’t meant to be passed via CoC. The media mailgroup worked, and i’ve seen the OC one as was copied in, so trying to figure out why it’s not been received. (It’s been sent from a Modnet and a RAFAC address now, including the influence mailbox this morning.)

Still nothing received.

Have you checked the membership of the distributon group?

1 Like

Also not seen. Last I had was triple spam about Coronation tomfoolery a week ago.

I heard when WExO emailed out to us.

1 Like

I stand by this and cannot overstate the sentiment.

3 Likes

Wasn’t that Announcement Alerts from SharePoint?

I’m an OC and haven’t had anything, so either the mail group isn’t right or there is an issue with it being sent.

Yeah, it’s the right group.

Bader are looking into it. They said one of the attempts was blocked and they’ve released it, so they’re saying one about an hour ago should have arrived,. Has it?

What I’m worried about is trying to send again from my account and then you all get it four times. so @Giminion gets quadruple spam.

And I’ve definitely had nothing this morning either.

It was Bader Announcements, yes, but that’s the last HQ or HQ adjacent direct Comms I’ve had.

There’s not much worse than triple spam, but that would definitely be on the list.

I can’t see a Bader announcement either?

I had 3 on the 14th about Coronation events which is what I was referencing. Did you get those?

I got them, but they were alerts I’d configured, NOT bader announcements to all

Huh, interesting.

Your unit has been added to announcement “The Coronation Big Lunch” …

Then details, then a link to Units Announcements.

Not SharePoint.

band-the-muppets

3 Likes

Yes, I had the spam for 3 separate things in units but nothing for Sharepoint, and nothing for this change to website stuff not even in junk.

I’ve just received the e-mail from no-reply @sharepoint.

We gave up and whacked it on announcements. Sorry!

We’re looking into why the mailgroup for OCs isn’t working.

1 Like

I’ve now received it via my SharePoint Alerts but also a direct email.

Yep, me too

I’ve got a direct all-ocsqns email from someone’s 101 account.