MyRafac app

Hi all,
Just wondering if there was an alternative way to access the myrafac app for cadets on squadron that don’t have a mobile device or one without the required firmware. This is an issue for cadets on my squadron and it impacts them being able to go onto courses and camps.
Any solutions, please let me know.

Not having the MyRAFAC App should not be a reason that cadets can’t go on camps, courses etc (that’s not opinion, that’s fact)

And yes, there is a workaround, they can temporarily log onto the app on someone else’s device, or log into Cadet Portal . . .

1 Like

We have a good handful who don’t have phones suitable for it (we knew this going in and are currently funding for Sqn tablets) so although not a requirement, we print them off their RAFAC ID if they are going away on camp.

For all the details etc they can use cadet portal (although bonus they can now see it on MyRAFAC) which we always have the Squadron laptops out which is available to use.

one of the many people reasons objected to MyRAFAC in the first place, similar situation on my sqn where someone has only a “brick” phone that can only make and recieve calls.

My opinion - paper solution (on request)

Yeah, i think a paper solution for those who need it would be great.