Mornington Crescent 2 - Return of the track

fleeing the rozzers i shall jump on at East Ham Station, heading West to Liverpool Street

Took a stroll in Hyde Park, flip a coin, tails I lose, miss 2 turns in self isolation.

Out of isolation, used my MOD 90 to buy a car on Vauxhall Bridge and drive to Tier 1 Cornwall.

(reference)

4 Likes

Taking a tier 3 test run and riding the local service from Bristol Temple Meads to Avonmouth over and over in a move I call the purgatory yo-yo.

Mornington Crescent?

I mean I haven’t played for a while, and it may be that lockdown variations add extra complication, but that seemed like an open station entrance to me… not sure how anyone missed it? I didn’t even need to take an escalator!

2 Likes

Belsize Park

3 Likes

Even but TFL standards that’s quite the delay

Using the Park Edge Shuffle I’m heading to neutral ground at Swiss Cottage

I’ll head for an actual Swiss cottage, via Heathrow T5.

I hear Probe Andrew’s one is up for sale

Flight to Switzerland actually departs from T4.

Miss two goes while you return to T2/3, then find you can’t get to T4 by Tube as it’s now closed.

1 Like

In which case, I play the Flight alternative gambit, and take us to St Pancras International

Well I’m going to use the Weakest Link throwback and get to Bank.

1 Like

Good work!

TFL recommend walking from Bank to Monument but I think this time I’ll take central line to Mile End then District to Monument

I rolled a crit 1 and got mugged by an 8 year old on a BMX. The discarded oyster card I found on the ground didn’t work and I’ve forgotten my uber account password.

I use my bonus move to play the 0800 reverse and cry to my mum to pick me up.

1 Like

Still dont get it

4 Likes

Comicon 2004 Gambit: Jumping onto the DLR to Custom House so I can get tickets for the bike show

:motorcycle: :motorcycle:

I raise the bike show, and play the Des and Troy shenanigan. I alight at Canning Town, take the DLR to the Excel centre, and collect two tickets to the arms fair.

Sorry which ruleset are we playing? It’s not original southern rules but I can’t work out which we’re on?

It’s the British Rail Rule Set, with the privatisation twist.

1 Like

Is that the one where terminuses act as jokers?