Minibus insurance

Good morning,

Any insurance broker /company recommendations? Our policy is up for renewal and we have been with ERS on their Cadet Forces Minibus Scheme for years apparantly.

Any good alternatives?

Thanks.

K D insurance brokers been using them for years no problem and some good additional stuff like breakdown cover and airfield insurance included

http://www.insurance-directories.com/companies/k-d-insurance-brokers

1 Like

Thanks G,

We are actually with them already. One thing that made me look into alternatives was the lack of limited mileage on their polices. We cover a few thousand miles per bus in a very good year, a few hundred in a bad year. As we have two busses the mileage of each is even lower.
The amount I save on a car policy by reducing the mileage to 3000 is worth saving. I’m trying to get the best deal I can which will be a balance of cover vs cost

I can only find KD in my searches on here, but minibus insurance doesn’t seem a popular topic even though its something that all sqns with a minibus have to pay for.

I once asked a local brokerage who are a pretty big size but the costs they had were astronomical.
They were not really interested in mileage but in what it was being used for and where.

KD reduced our premium (previously QBE) by some £600!

Thanks all. I’ll have a chat with them an see if we can reduce the premium a bit