Military Aircraft Systems - MAS

Hi
Just wanted to say the new MAS stuff is top notch.
I know someone on here was involved.
So thanks!

Really is the doggies bits!
Cheers

2 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that if cadets have completed the old MAS course and exam it no longer shows up on their results page? It’s imported into SMS but doesn’t appear on reports in Ultilearn. Wondering if it’s just our Sqn?

@MattB is this one of yours?

1 Like

Cheers, glad it’s working for you!

2 Likes

My sqn adj used it on Monday with our senior group as we’ve just started this topic, at last someone’s tried to inject a bit of entertainment and thought into it, rather than just a set of powerpoints that were duuuuulllllllll !

1 Like

Where can it be found?

It’s all on Ultilearn, under Version 3 (make sure you use the same version for lessons and exam, or it will all be very confusing!)

1 Like

Cheers

Coming soon(ish) to the next update - https://www.facebook.com/315207738555206/posts/2232607823481845?sfns=mo

Looks awesome

Share the exercise plans on here?

Yes, will do a bit later when I’ve finished writing everything up - that was a sort of test run.

6 Likes

That would be great if you could. I’ll trade you some bits I’ve done to use with your (also excellent) Air Power course. Just need to translate from my scribbles to Word

1 Like

Just had a look at the course. It seems fantastic and going to be using it next term. I know it’s very cheeky to ask a volunteer but do you have a rough timeframe for releasing the exercise you did? Would help with programme planning

Officially not sure - but I’ll have a draft of the exercise up within a few weeks - I’m running it again at the end of Jul (as quite a few of the cadets weren’t present for the first run-through) so the tweaked version will be available on here by then.

3 Likes

Thank you. You’re a star for all this work

Cheeky teaser shot of one of the new revision exercises :wink:

Whens the train the trainer course happening?

Good question! Certainly not before I finish the syllabus…

1 Like

Work continues, including the instructor guide which gives a little bit more detail on some of the concepts covered.

3 Likes