Merry Christmas 2021

My turn to start off this years topic of good tidings.

To all my friends, cadets and CFAV colleagues around the world… Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël, Feliz Navidad, Feliz Natal, Frohe Weihnachten, Buon Natale, il-Milied it-tajjeb, God jul, glædelig jul, Craciun Fericit, С Рождеством, щасливого Різдва, Hristos se rodi, häid joule, sretan Božić, Весела Коледа, Veselé vánoce, Maligayang Pasko, Selamat Natal, 圣诞节快乐, メリークリスマス… Wishing you all the very best!!

*Edit: Thanks @ccw34 Nadolig Llawen, Nollaig Shona Daoibh, Nollaig Chridheil

4 Likes

7 Likes

And just for a bit of balance… Nadolig Llawen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 / Nollaig Shona Daoibh :ireland: / Nollaig Chridheil 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 Likes

Hahaa… can you tell I’m not used to being in the UK

I’ll edit into my future Christmas Messages

1 Like

Merry Christmas, everyone. Best wishes of good health and happiness to you all.

1 Like

Merry Christmas all, hope it’s a good one!

1 Like

Happy Christmas…
And to those visiting relatives - good luck.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a good day and bearable for those who, like me, aren’t the biggest fan of the big day!

3 Likes

Screenshot_15

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone

Merry Christmas

:santa:

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 Likes

To put it as simply as I can:

I wonder if I might crave your momentary indulgence in order to discharge a by no means disagreeable obligation which has, over the years, become more or less established practice within government circles as we approach the terminal period of the year, calendar, of course, not financial, in fact, not to put too fine a point on it, Week Fifty-One, and submit to you, with all appropriate deference, for your consideration at a convenient juncture, a sincere and sanguine expectation, indeed confidence, indeed one might go so far as to say hope, that the aforementioned period may be, at the end of the day, when all relevant factors have been taken into consideration, susceptible of being deemed to be such as to merit a final verdict of having been by no means unsatisfactory in its overall outcome and, in the final analysis, to give grounds for being judged, on mature reflection, to have been conducive to generating a degree of gratification which will be seen in retrospect to have been significantly higher than the general average

1 Like

8 Likes

Amen.

Happy christmas and all that pishel folks.

Heres to another year of frivolity, successes and glorious pts badges :rofl::joy:

Festive merriment to you all!

Logging off now, Happy Christmas all!