Medical / Pre-Hospital Interest Evenings

Hi all.

Ex Air Cadet from a long time back, currently a serving JNCO in the Royal Army Medical Corps.

I’m interested in providing an interest piece or two on an occasional basis covering the realm of pre-hospital care and an insight to the Defence Medical Services. Thinking back to when I was a cadet, visits from serving personnel and other persons from a professional background were some of the moments I remember the most.

I’m a qualified instructor and deliver training and education to both regular and reserve personnel on a regular basis. I also hold a current Enhanced DBS certificate.

Do the adult staff members on the board feel that the interest would be there? If so, what is the recommended route of approach?

Best regards,

Buddy

Yes. Either contact your local wing with an offer or go direct to local squadrons.

2 Likes

I should coco!!! For most sqns service engagement of any variety would be (or should be!) embraced with open arms!!!

I would happily sack off an standard parade evening in favour of something of that nature!!!

3 Likes

Agreed with the above - and indeed if you happen to be somewhere around the Tidworth area I’d be more than happy to directly take you up on the offer!

2 Likes

Thank you.

I’m in the London area unfortunately.

1 Like

Buddy - please drop me an line on oc.241@aircadets.org - we are in east london

I shall be in touch, thanks.

Thanks all for the advice thus far.

@Buddy

Have PMd you.