Looking for help ref ScotSATT

Hi guys, not an air cadet member of staff, but i do work closely with RAFAC at a local level, I’m currently with RMC (Royal Marines Cadets), as a result of being part of SCC, we are given second thought to staff development, as such we are being encouraged to engage with other training teams and units in regards to staff development, does anyone have an idea of how i would go about establishing comms with ScotSATT in regards to opening dialogue in respect to going about accessing the possibility of attending locally run range courses for external staff?, any help and asvice on this is greatly appreciated, thank you, regards, former 2535 cadet

OCSATT.sni@aircadets.org
Sqn Ldr Mathieson.

Thank you, regards, johm

We had RM Cadet staff and SCC on our SR range course with 7SATT.

At present we dont have this in place in scotland which is what we’re hopefully addressing, ive sent an email and hopefully we’ll get a response, regards, john

Hi John,

We have been sending our course dates out to the Northern Area SCC for a number of years with little take up.

Please drop me a line and I will email the course dates to you.

Thank you so much, my email is [Removed], if its ok I’ll then pass this down the chain within the company and pass all back to yourself, regards, john

John51278 for some background there is an agreement in place between the SCC and RAFAC to provide training via our SATTs as you don’t have an equivalent.

All SATT courses are tri-service and open to your people, it doesn’t have to just be Scot SATT, you could jump on a course with any of the teams.

Hi Bob, wasnt sure if there was already things in place, which is why ive raised the question, sadly the SCC isnt well known for passage of info to relevant staff, thank you for the heads up ref utilising any SATT, definitely something we’ll look into, thank you, regards, john

Removed email. Send it in private chat.

Roger, apologies, regards, john