LIBOR grants

grants
funding
libor

We had to list what we were going to spend the money on and justify it, so the former

In hindsight that’s good, but for the current round, those of us who actually put a fair amount of effort into writing the bid we’d massively lose out on what we were hoping for, whereas the other Sqns would gain for doing no work (I’ve been led to believe I wrote the only bid that was submitted from my Wg)

with an equal split across the 34 Wings you could end up with a well funded project! :joy:

I was wondering what had happened to bids…I just assumed that no news meant the money had gone elsewhere. And if it’s now going to HQ I was probably right. Not that I’m cynical or anything…

Just reduce everyone’s awardby the proportion of over bidding and let them make up the shortfall. A win win

We were informed just prior to Chirstmas it would be around March 2018 before successful bids were confirmed…

Hurry up and wait at its finest!!!

“Get your bids in - you have two weeks. Go.”
“When will we find out?”
“Next year - maybe March?”

Anyone had an update on this? We still haven’t heard anything… :frowning:

Double checked emails and last thing I got was that things were still moving slowly… expect somthing in April. (This was back in Jan 2018).

From 20 Mar - effectively the same thing.
c260 ATC bids for a pot of £360K currently with HM Treasury for consideration.