Leading cadet exam resit

Can someone list a bank of questions that could come for leading cadet principles of flight exam on rafac learn. I am resitting it in few days ,
Thank you

As far as I’m aware there isn’t a published bank of questions (happy for someone to correct me, it would be useful if there was).

However, when you retake an exam, you only have to retake the sections you have previously failed. The exams are usually split into a number of sections equal to the number of learning objectives, and you have to get one question right in each section. So hopefully, you should only need to revise the learning objectives you didn’t pass last time.

I hope that helps.

Thank you so much, also will the questions be the same

@Hypopendra24 I understand your curiosity and perhaps anxiety over retaking your exam, but please try not to post questions on the same topic across multiple threads.

If you start a thread, please keep any follow up questions or updates in that original thread.

If a thread closes automatically because you marked a solution, then message a mod (me, Batfink, pEp, or Baldrick) and we can reopen it for you.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

In my leading cadet exam, I failed a section. A week later I accidentally pressed reattempt from home and now I am scared so I logged off. I will have to reattempt on sqn next week. What should I do?

Should be fine.

Just log back in at the sqn or home and complete.

Take your time, there is no timelimit, so work through it.

Will the staff be ok with it and also they will note the time taken I think.

@Hypopendra24 I’ve moved all of your last thread to this one. Please continue asking questions about your Leading Exam here.

Is there any way I can remove the 2nd attempt on the exam I accidentally clicked or should I not worry too much?

The latter. It’s nothing to worry about. :blush: