I've just bought something new

what brandbof BCD is that? looks pretty gucci!

Queen Bee arrived in post from overseas. She spent 2 days in here little cage in the hive before eating her way through a small block of candy.

There’s all sorts of things sent in the post, but his was our most unusual for a while.

Santa bought me a Phantom Quadcopter and my credit card seems to of bought me a GoPro4 B) Wonder how it knew :whistle: . I have now to put them together and see what i can see.

Remember to fly responsibly and look up RPAS operating regs :slight_smile: The Phantom II with goPro gives good results, one of my collegues has just gone into buisiness using just that set up as a starting point.

Maybe I shouldnt of bought the 7.25 gauge loco and a mile of track. B) but it will look good in the garden.

I may have to pop round with my new toy (when it arrives) and film it :slight_smile:

My first job out of the RAF was parcel delivery (it didn’t last…) and we’d occasionally get polystyrene boxes marked ‘Live Bees’.

I’m ashamed to say that it was rather amusing to listen to the box going “bzzzzzzzzzzzz”, then give it a rattle and hear it go “BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!” :evil:

Bit of thread necromancy… But a white water paddle board :grin:

2 Likes

Go on then, I’ll help you keep it going.

Went to Primani after finishing up at the co-working space (a big benefit over WFH in the field…)

30" (after many years at 38") jeans for the first time ever, plus a few tops all in size small! Happy days!

2 Likes

Congrats, great achievement!

1 Like

A key for a lock… Canal lock. Just coz.

1 Like

I recently bought some 25mm mdpe pipe; does that count?

Not for me though. I think my most recent personal purchase was an LTT water bottle, jacket, desk pad, and lanyard.

The bottle is a bit of a nuts phenomenon for me though. It’s the first water bottle I’ve ever owned that I want to use and am keeping up the habit of drinking. I have other bottles, but use has been more a case of “I need to drink some water” than wanting to, so they haven’t been as effective.

Just bought a 150l drybag. It’s immense

1 Like

That one of the mahoosive Lomo ones?

1 Like

That’s the one. I could fit in it!

I do like mine too, although was a little upset when it bounced off the floor and now has a dent in it. :cry:

Had a colleague who bought one of those because he’d lost an iPhone by putting it through the washing machine. He did the same I think 3 times in his Lifeproof case and it was absolutely fine.

(That was before iPhones became mostly waterproof…)

I have anxiety over exactly that :rofl:

I had a Chilli flask that once fell out of the pocket on my rucksack and over an internal balcony, just missing the group of students walking through their school and generating a very cross expression from the teacher…

Quite a big dent in that one now. And the floor.

Basically none of my flasks stand still on a hard surface as every one has been dropped and lightly dented. They all rock.