Important Announcement

HHJ Phool said we could do that after midday, once compliance with all the orders was complete.

5 Likes

I’ll believe that certain senior members of staff who actually gave away real sensitive information face the appropriate and equivalent response :wink:

I see…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s realistically something that’s happened on this site, good luck to them reading all the posts we have here!

1 Like

He’s a terrible judge. Extremely rude, loses his temper all the time. I’m pretty sure the only reason I’ve won in front of him was because my opponent was a woman, I had a terrible case. When appointed QC he famously said that the only place for women at the bar was serving behind it. It’s no surprise that he sided with the establishment.

2 Likes

Well, it made me laugh! Thanks chaps!

2 Likes

I’ve restored all the posts which gave the game away too early. It seems this may have been a little too on the nose this morning, and that some of you clearly have guilty consciences you may want to examine.

It’s all fake, no witch hunts going on!

7 Likes

B*gger, I’m busted!! :wink:

1 Like

I thought my incognito game was on point tbh

4 Likes

Wouldn’t have bothered me if even it wasn’t an April Fool wind-up. There used to be many at HQAC who knew my real name. Never was challenged on anything I wrote apart from one post in 2006 or 2007 when a senior bod at HQAC briefed against me in private over a certain private venture. I outed the contents into the public domain (on here) and he wrote me a snotty email.

I told him I couldn’t give a flying toss what he thought as he didn’t have the balls to speak to me first which could have negated the need for private briefings. Never heard another thing about it. He retired shortly after.

3 Likes

Alex, even Putin knows who you are.

3 Likes

Regularly heard in the offices of the Kremlin: “о мои дни, не этот парень снова”

3 Likes

To which Putin allegedly said while holding his head in his hands:

“Господи, этот значок полицейские попросят проверить мои войска?”

2 Likes

Thank you Google translate

Not wrong.

Google Translate totally mangle this for me :thinking:

Ah, the good old days of my last aviation company we had an HR manager who came from a double-glazing factory, & couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag!

Politely kicked him off my A300 aircraft at Cologne one night, he breezed up the steps, introduced himself - I asked him where his ID was. None.

Byeeeee.

So, 01 Apr was open warfare for Apr Fools. Got him on parking on the huge staff car park at Stansted, based on rank / seniority - nearest first.

Next was different coloured shirts for the different office personnel.

Final one was to get offers of loadmasters to transfer to being cabin pursers on our pax operation - mandatory legs waxing & manicures. One loadmaster applied!! :scream_cat: Brown stuff hit the fan, but worth it for the giggles! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes