HSEP Forms

Quick but boring question. Do Building and Surrounds RAs have to be done on HSEP Form 003?

Additional question, are covid controls RAs supposed to be separate to the B&S one?


Yes, but no. I’ve produced a very convincing version in Excel that just works but looks the same bar the form name.

Yes & No.

So you need a Reopening RA but also to modify your B&S to include the Covid secure measures

1 Like

Cheers. Fun filled weekend ahead for me then.

1 Like

So in other words yes.
As if you have made it identical it’s the same.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.