Hi again. 5 years later!

Hi AAC,

“Last visit was: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:24 am” - I made an account way back!!!

I forgot the password and wasn’t able to log in for a couple of years and gave up. Sadly i’m in my final month of being a cadet, I used to spend hours going through the forums looking for hints and tips over the years. You guys don’t know how helpful you’ve been!

Good to be back for a short while.

Welcome back!!

Glad to hear that ACC has been of benefit during your time with the ACO. Going forward please stick around and help the ACC community continue with the next generation of Cadets.

Op Ex

Welcome back Gunner.

Luckily for me since the server move I have lost my initial registration date, which may be a good thing because it’d probably make me feel a little bit ill!

Enjoy your last month as a cadet.

Welcome back indeed,

enjoy your last weeks as a cadet, but as Op Exile says, do stay around here and help us out with the next genreation!

Spread the word that we’re here!

cheers

DJ

Thanks,

I intend to stick around, air cadets has changed my life and I believe it’s made me a better and more confident person.

Funnily enough, on DAY 1 I was put infront of an old tv trolley and shown the “We Are the Champions” recruitment video. I was inspired… hehe. Only a month ago was I showing the same video (on DVD) to new recruits. Then realizing that they were born when the video was made.

For the next generation! :slight_smile:

Welcome back! :slight_smile: