Hello all

Hello everyone.
I registered this morning here. I spend a considerable amount of time on the facebook groups, but they have got incredibly boring with their arguments. I don’t really know much about ACC, this is my first post. I assume however, that this place is far more mature than the facebooks (It couldn’t be less really).
Anyway, hello everyone.

[quote=“TheLargeOstrich” post=25127]Hello everyone.
I registered this morning here. I spend a considerable amount of time on the facebook groups, but they have got incredibly boring with their arguments. I don’t really know much about ACC, this is my first post. I assume however, that this place is far more mature than the facebooks (It couldn’t be less really).
Anyway, hello everyone.[/quote]

Hi there.

We certainly have far fewer arguments here since Facebook happened :slight_smile:
I recognise your avatar!

[quote=“incubus” post=25130]We certainly have far fewer arguments here since Facebook happened :)[/quote]No we don’t.

I had a feeling some people might recognise my avatar given how active I am on the groups. The events of last weekend on a certain group made me remember this so I joined for want of a more mature and reliable cadets’ network.