Gold cyber test

does anyone who has done the RAFAC Gold cyber course know what the test at the end of the course contains?? any help on narrowing what content i should revise for the test is appreciated soooo much!!

It’s been a long time since I did the gold course, it’s probably changed as the years have gone by. I can’t remember there being any substantial need to revise or stress, as long as you’ve paid attention during the week. If you have any particular questions, it’s best to just ask a member of the directing staff, and they should be well placed to assist you. They want you to be successful and get the most out of the course, after all.

1 Like

it’s an extremely easy test I think it’s 10 questions, I can’t remember any of the actual questions but believe me they’re straightforward, they exaggerated the difficulty on my course which was about 2 years ago now, and no one got less than 8/10. so don’t worry about it.
Good luck

3 Likes

When I did it, it was 10 questions multiple choice open book (I hope it’s changed now as that was pretty underwhelming). My advice is to just take good notes, everything you need to know should be taught. If you’ve taken good notes and actually understood the content then you shouldn’t have to stress too much for whatever assessment they have at the end (especially if it’s unchanged since I did it).