Forum

Guys,

Can I just say how much I am enjoying the ACC forum.
It is such a fantastic tool and I have learnt a lot and even in the short time I have been using it, been lucky enough to supply a little bit of humble advice where I can.
Looking forward to seeing some more bits and pieces as time goes on.

Not found it yet, if it exists, but how about a category on Course Reviews; somewhere where we can comment on any ATC courses (uniform and non-uniform) that we have completed. Perhaps it may need to be carefully moderated, but providing we are sensible and constructive in our critique, it shouldn’t cause any problems.

Apologies if it does already exist, as I say, still finding my way round

i’m not sure what value course reviews would have on ACC.

99% of the courses offered to me are from within the Wing provided by fellow Wing Staff so what use knowing what Devon and Somerset Wing’s BASIC course is like to those in Wales, Scotland, LASER or anywhere else not D&S Wing is limited

surely the most appropriate people to offer a course review is to the instructors offering the course itself?

admit there are some courses open Nationally (ATF, D1 course at Leconsfield, AT quals at Windermere/Llanbedr) but as above any review is best offered to the instructors.

the only thing i can imagine using from a review is if it was worth attending!

glad you are enjoying the forum and getting something from it in such as short time!

If you think you can write something interesting about a course, make a topic in the staff mess or somewhere and see how popular it is.*

If it becomes popular and many similar threads appear, I am sure the forum can be adjusted to accommodate them better.

*No pressure :stuck_out_tongue: